Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dreams are my Escape

Dreams are my escape - but I have to realize they are just a dream - NOT Reality.

lets talk of things that are forbidden... everything.. and I mean everything which is unapproachable create a deep desire unconscious to acquire it... to possess it becomes ur un-willed nature... because as history has knocked us like how an apple fell on Newton's head! lol... we Human take for granted what is in front of our eyes and easily accessible..no!

A friend of mine posted her status on FB on her sons V-day **who is months old or years..OK! I cant remember.. apologies...

ok here's the v-day story...He held a girl's hand. He tried to kiss her. She resisted. He turned and walked away. She chased, held on to him and refused to let go. He screamed to be released... So toddler love stories are the same as adult ones?

haha!! cute right..! but in reality not!

so how often do you go in a state of randomness...

see ... if u are reading this .. its has no chronological order**now i understand my lit prof. would kind of deduct my marks all da tyme... **yea and modern lingo or shall I say BBM talk does not count!

chatter! chatter! ... I think I have cultivated a habit of constant chattering.. and me thinks it continues in my sleep too... its almost autonomous..so now I am going to tame myself to go in grace and go slow... and stop with the randomness...

its a habit... right **wink! wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment