Saturday, April 16, 2011

Things to do to be happy in the next 90 mins

There are mornings when we rush out of bed in a vague fog. Days that seem to spiral progressively down the drain.

But sometimes, all we need to do is stop.And firmly smash that notion... 'I got out of the wrong side of the bed!

I can start by being 'Grumpy' or... Take a breath. And re-discover ourselves in the moment...with little things, like taking a walk outside, doing a good deed, ridding yourself of a nagging task, or even just acting happy can radically transform our moods, boost morale, and energize us for the rest of the day.

There are days when its all SNAFU (State Normal - All F@#$ked Up!)... like... pretend to be happy! sounds so blah... but .. all the books that i have read and advice i have heard these old tales do hold water... 'Thinking'' happy does get you out of your funk!


I just hope my thinking happy help! me too ...




No comments:

Post a Comment